7 abr 2011

Face it: it’s easy, but more stupid.

Some people love to make everybody else’s mistakes bigger than they really are. and when they’re wrong it’s unfair if they’re not forgiven.

I’m sorry, but that’s the most stupid thing i’ve heard this year. why can’t i be wrong? oh lets see, if i tell you something, it’s OBVIOUSLY with the worst intention.. HEY, WAKE UP, I DON’T CARE IF YOU TAKE IT WRONG, I’LL SAY WHAT I HAVE TO SAY. if i make a mistake i try my best to fix it, but in the time when the other person doesn’t care and just talk shit about you, it’s time to just let it go.

i don’t have time for proud people who can’t accept that the rest can get wrong too.
i have my own life and my conscience is clear.





No sé por qué me sienta mejor describir mis sentimientos en inglés, 
quizás es la sensación de que conozco a muchos que no entenderían una palabra.

1 comentario:

  1. You said that, girl. Much more than our interests, is the pride who divides us. ):

    ResponderEliminar

Desembuche.